The Granny Plan is for you if you want to:
- Understand how it is that your Grandparents lived to be 90 in good health while so many young people are now suffering from diseases largely unknown in times past.
- Cook at home every day and not just on special occasions.
- Cook from scratch using a basic pantry.
- Eliminate processed foods from your pantry and your life.
- Ensure your children grow up with good eating habits.
- Develop habits that make home cooking second nature for you. No thought, you just do it!
- Get out of the costly habit of ordering out or stopping at fast food restaurants in a pinch.
- Save money on your food bill by building a pantry.
- Reduce food waste in your household.
- Make the time to learn all those exciting new recipes you’re stashing away on Pinterest for the long awaited day when you have spare time.
- Reduce the amount of time you spend shopping for food. Real food shopping can be fun, but it can take up a lot of time.
- Get a good rhythm going for the pre-preparation of ingredients needed for real food dishes so you don’t run out at the worst times.