In this in-depth, comprehensive guide you will receive specific step-by-step directions with full color photos showing you exactly what you should do from the moment you stop reading it to the day you enjoy your first Paleo meal.
Packed with over 45 delicious recipes and practical advice that you can apply immediately you will have everything you need to heal, restore and rebuild your body from the inside out.
I literally pull back the curtain on how to make it work for busy women who juggle traveling, work and kids. From the kitchen to the grocery store, I have taken everything I have gained from over two years and put it to use. Demonstrating once and for all, that a Paleo lifestyle can work even for those who are resistant to change, but know they need to.
If your body is crying out … I am handing you quick and easy recipes that are packed with healing qualities to enrich the body with exactly what it needs. Nutritional recipes that don’t leave you hungry, don’t cost a fortune, are quick and simple to make and taste fabulous — even children are surprised at how delicious they are.
And here’s the best part: Your body cycle, weight, blood sugar levels, bags under your eyes, teeth, nails and skin will feel and look better for it — I guarantee you that!
In fact you will feel and see visible results within as little as two weeks to thirty days
Here’s a bird’s eye view of what you’ll learn inside this definitive book:
- Sylvie’s Paleo Journey
- Eric’s Paleo Journey
- What is Paleo?
- Why adopt a Paleo Diet?
- Why choose Paleo over Weston A?
- Price or traditional foods diets?
- Isn’t Paleo just another low carb diet?
- Is a Paleo Diet Safe for Children?
- How do I know if Paleo is right for me?
- Do I have to follow a perfect Paleo regimen?
- Paleo grocery shopping list
- Pastured Meats
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Fats and Oils
- Nuts and nut flours
- Prioritizing Paleo
- Does it cost a fortune?
- Do we spend all day cooking?
- Transitioning your Paleo family
- Reluctant Spouses
- Kids and Paleo
- Paleo from a teenager’s perspective
- Paleo in times of illness
- What to do if your kids are feeling sick
- Bone broth
- Sleep and stress reduction
- At the hospital
- Eating Paleo on the go
- Paleo while traveling
- Paleo when eating at restaurants
- Paleo at social functions
- Paleo tips and tricks for birthday parties
- Beyond the food: The Paleo Lifestyle
- 7 Meat dishes
- 7 Side dishes
- 5 salads
- 7 fermented foods and beverages
- DIY Basics and staples
- How to make gelatin-rich bone broth
- Homemade grass-fed Ghee
- Homemade Coconut Milk
- 7 Condiments and sauces
- 8 Deserts
- 4 Gelatin snacks
- And much more
Sneak Peak of What You’ll Learn:
- Personal insights into how i lost over 65lbs with a Paleo lifestyle
- A saner, healthier way to lower your blood sugar levels
- Natural solutions to soothe sore joints, improve your eyesight, reduce bags under your eyes, strengthen nails and teeth
- A proven way to end rollercoaster weight gain and gain your confidence back
- Answers to why you’ve been feeling sluggish and hungry all the time and how to take back control
- Why even beginners and busy women are able to painlessly adopt and transition into the Paleo lifestyle
- The health secrets that our ancestors knew about nutrition and how to take complete advantage of them without spending a fortune
- Fast ways to boost your immune system when faced with illness or stuck in the hospital
- Key strategies that you can use to sustain the Paleo lifestyle when traveling, at social functions, restaurants and when things don’t go to plan
- A no-nonsense guide to what a Paleo lifestyle is, what it includes and what it doesn’t
- The real reasons why you should consider changing to a Paleo lifestyle (it’s not just another diet)
- How and where to buy pastured meats, poultry and eggs at rock-bottom, very affordable prices
- My quick-start guide to buying clean fruit and vegetables and which ones you should avoid because of pesticides
- An incredible easy “buyers list” for fats and oils, nuts and nut flours, and sweeteners
- 4 step proven to work guide to make room for Paleo in your budget and schedule even when you are tight for money and time
- Simple 5 step “transition the family” guide with the least amount of resistance and griping
- 5 ways that work almost like magic to get your kids to adopt the Paleo lifestyle
- A surprising look at the Paleo Lifestyle through the eyes of a teenager
- How to fully embrace the Paleo lifestyle and 8 ways to defeat the common effects of stress
- Over 45 quick and simple Paleo meals, side dishes, deserts, beverages and snacks that are mouth-watering and leave you satisfied
- And much, MUCH more …