In This PDF E-book, You Will Learn…
- The importance of the roles gut bacteria play in your digestive tract.
- The basics of the process of fermentation, how it happens and why.
- The benefits of consuming fermented foods (there are so many!!)
- What materials you need to ferment foods at home to get you on your way to becoming a confident fermenter.
- How you know when you food is fermented and other frequently asked questions.
- How to make almost 40 different recipes easily in your own kitchen; recipes your whole family will love!
- and more!
Fermented fruits and vegetables, such as mushrooms, garlic, asparagus, eight different types of sauerkraut, several fermented drinks, dozens of different dips, condiments and drinks, fermented fruit and so much more!