Whether it’s for fitness or improved health, more and more people are trying out grain free diets. But given America’s love affair with grains and carbs, going grain free can seem really daunting. Even overwhelming!
Maybe you are worried about how you’ll get by without sandwich bread, pizza, pasta or birthday cake? (The good news: You don’t have to! Instead, you can make lots of healthy grain free alternatives.)
Maybe you or someone in your family is gluten intolerant, but you want to know if going totally grain free could help even more. (It often does!) Or, maybe you’re trying to lose weight or find optimal health, and you’re sure a grain free, ancestral diet like Paleo or Primal eating could be the secret to melting those pounds away. (It often is.)
If you’ve been waiting for a little motivation, a jumpstart, or some real, solid HELP in going grain free, then the upcoming Go Grain Free cooking e-course may be for you.
The recipes Dr. Jill Tieman teaches in her Go Grain Free cooking e-course are appropriate for grain-free diets like Paleo, Primal, or low-carb. They are also legal for the SCD and GAPS diets, with just a few exceptions.
Her awesome course offers lifetime access to over 80 video tutorials, 12 weeks of online classes and over 150 printable recipes. In the course, Dr. Jill will show you how to:
- Bake with grain-free flours, which behave differently than other flours;
- Properly prepare nuts and seeds for easy digestion;
- Make nutritious, delicious breakfasts with waffles and pancakes;
- Cook traditional meals with chicken, meat and fish without grains;
- Make snacks like energy bars and granola;
- Save money by making your own real food staples and condiments;
- Make a grain-free lunch wrap that really works;
- Save time by cooking in bulk and storing;
- Bake the most delicious and nutritious carrot muffins ever!