The term “GAPS” stands for Gut And Psychology Syndrome, which makes a connection between the state of the gut…and the brain and body health. GAPS™ is a natural protocol for a variety of conditions.
GAPS™ can address:
Asthma, ADD/ADHD, Digestive Disorders such as IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s, Chronic Constipation, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, or SIBO, Autism, Learning or Social Problems, Chronic Fatigue, Depression, Food Allergies, including Gluten-Sensitivity, Schizophrenia, Autoimmune Disorders, Hormone Imbalances, Eczema or Acne, Neurological Issues, Seizures
In GAPS Class, you’ll learn…
- how the brain and the digestive system works together
- how to best support the brain and gut by choosing your foods wisely, based on a proven protocol designed by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.
- how to prepare GAPS foods
- meal planning tools
- budgeting tips
- what products to use on your body that support the brain and gut
- the importance of a daily routine to support this new lifestyle
You will be completely supported throughout the class–and beyond through our private Facebook community and Pinterest pages.