Ayurveda is an ancient health philosophy that says, “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use; when diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” This class teaches cooking using Ayurvedic methods and body-typing to help you create optimal health.
Why Take an Ayurvedic Cooking Class?
- The Ayurvedic way of cooking is a preventative approach against disease and sickness.
- Ayurveda does not exclude any major food groups but teaches you how to prepare all types of food for optimal digestion and absorption.
- It is the ONLY holistic healthy eating and cooking approach that considers eating according to your body type.
- It is a food therapy that can be customized to the individual to optimize healing and boost energy rapidly.
- Ayurvedic Cooking and Nutrition emphasizes ideal food combining, and explains why certain foods are incompatible. Applying this knowledge can immediately bring about changes in your health and wellbeing.
- This holistic way of cooking introduces you to the fascinating world of healing spices and herbs. You will learn exactly how to use them in your cooking to derive all the health benefits from the spices and herb as well as all other foods prepared.
- Ayurvedic Cooking and Nutrition does not compromise taste or flavor.
- You will become a home healer,able to improve the health of yourself, family members, neighbours and friends
You will know how to cook meals that will keep you and your family healthy for the rest of your lives! Imagine being healthy, eating delicious foods, looking younger, and having more energy for life!